Friday, August 23, 2013

Fresh Meat

Oh my goodness, how the time has flown! 
It feels like just yesterday I picked up skates for the first time since they said barbie on them. 
It's been two months! I was officially invited to the league, this past Saturday. We (me and the other fresh meat girls) had our first full league practice this past Wednesday. I can't speak for the other girls, but personally, I was so nervous! 
I can't wait to keep learning, go on to scrimmage, and eventually bout. I love the people I have come closer to, and met during the practices we had together as fresh meat. 

BUT, enough sappy stuff, tomorrow we are working the home team bout!


 
You can find this particular poster at 1st and 10, in monument.
If you're in the area, you should definitely come. It's an awesome sport, and the bake sale will have some Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cake Batter Fudge made by yours truly! 
 
Oh! one of my awesome friends made me into a pin up girl for a day, a month or so ago, that was super fun!

All in all it's been a great few months! Monday I start my second semester back at school. Everyday a step closer to the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment