Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just the mix:

It's been an odd time lately... Finding myself, my niche...my bipolar disorder needs a kick in the butt sometimes too, as well as my insomnia. I am not ashamed of my disorder... but I do hate it. Sometimes I am crazy awesome and productive, sometimes I can barely type a word on my phone. I wish my mind would make up it's mind!

A year has passed since my diagnosis, and it's been an interesting year. I've grown quite a bit. I've learned to tell when I am manic, either direction. That's a pretty big step. I've also learned how to handle myself.

Of course this meant a break from the blog world, but I think I can confidently say I am back now.
I've also spent the past year getting to know my best friend.  How lucky I am. Truly!


No comments:

Post a Comment